Do you know that God according to (Eph 3:20) is “…able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us”? Do you realise that He cares for you and is poised to make sure that you are comforted? He says “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” Beloved, something better and bigger is coming your way, even now in Jesus name.
The word from God to you this day is found in Isaiah 60: 17, “For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness.”
Do not let your disappointments of the past cloud your view. Do not conclude that your days of pain have come to stay. It is even a miracle that you have survived this long to read this. It is the Lord that has kept you so that you would not miss your breakthrough.
God knows all that you have been going through and He spoke and speaks now to you through 1Peter 5:10, “But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you”.
The days of your settlement are here upon you. You will have your laugh in Jesus name. You must however
- Believe this word. Believe it, that it is from the Lord your God to you.
- Keep this word in your heart. Let your heart be stabilized by this word. Like David in Psalm 57: 7 you must say “My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise.”
- Confess this word. Until the word of God becomes your word, it will never gain expression in your life. You must learn to say God’s word back to Him and even to the devil and yourself.
- Be ready always to put in your best effort in all your endeavours. The Bible makes us to understand that all labour attracts gain (Pr 14:23).
- Develop yourself. Seek to be a better person daily. Learn more. The better you become, the more opportunities you will be able to take advantage of. Proverbs 22: 29 says, “Seest thou a man diligent in his business? He shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.”
- Preserve your consecration. Never let anything or situation rob you of your godliness. Proverbs 4:23 says, “Keep thy heart with all diligence;…”
- Live a life of praise continually. Praise is your proof to God that you believe in Him. It is also your proof to the devil that his tactics are not making any headway. It shows how concluded you are that God has done it. Psalms 52:9 says, “I will praise thee forever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints”.
I see you rising. You want brass? God says I’ll give you gold. Something better is coming for you from the Lord in Jesus name.